Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. When you download the APP you can select Allied Health option to register.
You have the ability to upload documents to your profile. To do so got to Dashboard > My History > Scroll to the bottom > Other Medical Records > You can upload images or pdf files.
Yes. Whether it is multiple GP’s, a physio, a dietitian it is possible to select multiple health professionals.
By going to your profile -> selecting the treating doctor tab
As consulting doctor – a patient has booked an appointment with you.
My Consults ->Select Patient -> Clinical Dashboard ->Previous Consultation -> Work Assessment
As treating doctor – a patient has selected you as a “treating doctor”.
My Patients ->Select Patient -> Clinical Dashboard ->Previous Consultation -> Work Assessment
No – the Doctor manages their Availability by selecting the appropriate feature in the App.
MoC offer 3 months free subscription to the Moc Smartphone App then a monthly subscription fee of $89.00 per month is charged
Doctor is required to provide their own Smart Device – i.e. Smartphone, Ipad, Tablet
You can view pending appointments in My Messages. Go to Main Dashboard > My Messages > Appointments. Here you can choose to Accept or Reject any pending appointments.
If you do not approve a booking before the appointment time, it will be moved by our admin team to another doctor. It is best practice to accept an appointment ASAP to prevent missing appointment/patients.
A few tips to resolve this might be:
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet
- Did you enable MyOnlineClinic to access your data connection?
- Turn off your mobile phone/tablet and turn it back on again
- Is your APP updated?
- Have you tried uninstalling it? and reinstalling it?
Yes, just go into your Profile (My Profile), Select Pharmacy and Select ADD. Here you can choose another Pharmacy to your liking. If you are unable to find one that is open, a prescription will be sent next business day to your preferred Pharmacy.
MyOnlineClinic needs permission to access your camera and/or photos. This can be changed in your devices settings.
Yes! All your information is kept securely within our servers not within the APP itself. Your information is accessible from any device that can download the APP. However we recommend signing out of the APP if it is not your personal device.
- It is recommended to leave your phone available while expecting a consultation.
- Please check your notification settings for your smart phone.
- For urgent issues please contact MyOnlineClinic team on 1300 900 863
You must enter the patient’s SOAP notes, before completing the appointment.
The MyOnlineClinic app is free to download from Google Play or the App Store, you will only need to pay for the services you require. *Prices for each service may vary depending on your doctor and consult times:
How does Telehealth relate to the Medicare Benefit Schedule. For more information please follow the link to – http://www.mbsonline.gov.au/internet/mbsonline/publishing.nsf/Content/connectinghealthservices-patients-QA#q28
We accept all major credit and debit cards and PayPal.
Yes, all data is securely stored using the most advanced methods possible.
To book an appointment:
- Login to your MyOnlineClinic account.
- Select the ‘Book Appointment’ button in your dashboard.
- Choose your preferred type of appointment.
- Select GP, Specialist or Allied Health Professional.
- Enter your preferred appointment details such as date and time or doctors name.
- Choose the type of consult you are after and select your chosen health professional.
- Select ‘Book’ and ‘Yes’ to confirm
- You will then be taken to the payment screen where you will need to make payment for your consultation to finalise the booking.
- When you make a booking – your booking request can be found in ” messages->appointments “, once the doctor confirms the appointment, it will appear in My Appointments
- You can view your future consultations in “My Appointments”, underneath your Dashboard. Here you can edit your appointment and also view past consultations.
Your GP, Specialist or Allied Health Professional will call you through the MyOnlineClinic App at your chosen appointment time.
Yes, you can search for your chosen health professional or see who is available for a consultation at your preferred time.
Yes, your selected GP can issue you with a prescription for repeat medication.
No, Currently there is not a desktop version of the app.
To edit your personal information:
- Login to the MyOnlineClinic app and login to your account.
- Under your dashboard select your profile picture
- You will be taken to your profile information where you will be able to edit your details.
To create an account:
1. Download MyOnlineClinic on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Select ‘Register’ in the bottom right-hand corner of the app.
3. Enter your details and select ‘register’ to confirm.
4. A temporary password will be sent to your preferred email address.
You account on the MyOnlineClinic app will be activated and ready to use as soon as you login using your temporary password.
Please check your email junk folder, if you still have not received an email please contact our support team via our contact form online or by calling 1300 900 863.
To reset your password:
- Select ‘Forgot Password?’ on the Login screen.
- Enter the email address you created your account with.
- Check your email inbox for an email from us to reset your password.
Whilst we recommend using WiFi for the best experience, it is not required for a consultation. However you do need access to the internet from your mobile/tablet device.
Yes absolutely, MyOnlineClinic services can be use across any state in Australia, in-fact it can be used worldwide!
All health professionals go through a strict screening process before they join the MyOnlineClinic team and are registered and fully compliant with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Please call us on 1300 900 863 and have your registered email address ready.
Have you set your availability? Go to main dashboard > My Availability > Select time zone > From date/To date> From Time/To time > Which days to include.
- Right of Work in Australia
- AHPRA General Registration – speak to a MoC consultant if you have restrictions
No, as long as you have AHPRA General Registration.
We have 2 Categories:
Private Billing – Doctor Sets Own Rates Directly Into App
1.1 Short, Medium or Long consult rates are inputted into App by Doctor
1.2 Patient pays for consultation in advance of appointment
1.3 Payment made directly into Doctor nominated bank account
1.4 MoC will Invoice Doctor $28.00 as Booking and Administration Fee
2. MoC Client Rate
2.1 Rates determined by Client
2.2 Client Invoiced and Pays Directly to MoC
2.3 MoC will pay the Doctor the fee less $28.00 Booking and Administration Fee
Noting there may be additional deductions if Clinic Fees included – PoA